TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Plumpton Racecourse Terms and Conditions of Entry are available by downloading the following pdf document: Plumpton Terms and Conditions of Entry~Jan 2015
Online Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is due upon booking.
- There is no administration charge or booking fee.
- Internet ticket bookings can be made up to 5 working days prior to the race meeting. After this point, tickets can be purchased by visiting the racecourse office in advance of the raceday, or on the entrances on the day.
- All tickets are posted by standard 2nd class Royal Mail post and once tickets have been posted they are the responsibility of the purchaser. The Racecourse will not accept liability for tickets not received. Tickets may be sent by Special Delivery at an additional cost of £6.00 per booking.
- Once tickets have been purchased no refunds will be given.
- Tickets are not to be resold under any circumstances.
- Replacement tickets will not be issued for lost, stolen or defaced tickets.
- The group booking discount is only available for bookings of 10 or more that are booked and paid for, in a single transaction, in advance of the fixture.
- Unless otherwise stated, Special Offers are only valid for advance booking up to 5 working days before the race fixture.
- If racing is abandoned refunds will be paid in the following circumstances:
a. Before completion of the first race – full refund.
b. After completion of the first race but before completion of the third race – 50 % refund,
c. After completion of the third race – no refund.
No cash refunds to be paid on the day. All internet bookings will be refunded automatically within 5 working days of the abandoned race meeting.
- Racegoers must at all times comply with the general terms and conditions of entry, and any conditions, rules and regulations in operation
- Plumpton Racecourse reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone and to remove any person from the Racecourse without assigning a reason for so doing and do not accept responsibility for loss or damage to persons or their property.